LEXIUM is a ASIC resistant POW based cryptocurrency with Masternodes, based on a secure c11 algorithm.
Highly secure c11 hashing algorithm, it's 11 rounds of scientific hashing functions: blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo.
Name: LEXIUM Ticker: LEX Algo: c11 Actual Premine: 2% [1,000,000] Max Supply: 50,000,000 Block Time: 60 sec POW Reward: 5 LEX Miner Reward: 60% of Block Reward MN Reward: 40% of Block Reward MN Collateral: 25,000 LEX
Lexium is focused on developing a better Decentralized Exchange Platform (DEX), improving network scalability and increasing real-world utilization to become a globally-accepted decentralized online digital currency.
The team is currently working on a DEX platform. A DEX built from scratch without touching any existing source. We aim to fix the issues of current DEXs and make something better.
- Concept development
- Commence Development for LEXIUM C11
- Commence Development for Decentralized Exchange / DEX
- LEXIUM Testnet Goes Live
- Hardfork / Swap Event to Implement Smart Contract
- Gift Card Marketplace Powered by LEXIUM
- Website UI/UX Re-Design
- Wallet UI/UX Re-Design
- Release of Paper Wallet Generator
- Expanding the team
- LEXIUM Mainnet Goes Live
- Release of Windows, Linux and Mac Wallet
- Release of Web Wallet
- Launch of Shared Masternode Platform
- Launch of Official Forum
- Release of Official Block Explorer and Mining Pool
- Development of LexBots
- Development of Mobile Wallets
- Commence Development for Smart Contracts
- Launch of LDEX™, Trading with LEXIUM as Main Pair
- Development of DEX Mobile Application
- Release of Poker and other Games
- Commence Development for Blockchain Devices Based on LEXIUM Blockchain
- Commence Development for LexPay & LexNet
- Ledger and Trezor Support
- Marketing, Promotion & Partnership
- Announcing Roadmap v2.00